Renouncing U.S. Citizenship

Renouncing U.S. citizenship

You may be an American by birth without ties to the U.S. anymore or an Accidental American. You’ve lived most of your life abroad, building your career there, and have family and friends there, but you are still carrying the tax burden of being a U.S. citizen. We will help you to take that last step to renounce your U.S. citizenship and move forward without being burdened with tax responsibilities. It may be a complicated and complex thing to do, but we have dealt with such cases before and will guide you through the entire process.

Note: A person’s renunciation affects only the person. None of their family members lose U.S. citizenship or are otherwise treated any differently for any U.S. legal purpose.

$700 (dual status + Form 8854)

USA: (833) 397-2829 (toll free)

320 Bay St. Suite 101​
Toronto, ON M5H 4A6

1632 1st Ave #29692
New York, NY 10028

U.S. Taxes For American Expats E-book

FREE U.S. Tax Guide for Americans Abroad

The only e-book about U.S. Expat Taxes you need to read! Covers

1. Foreign Tax Credit vs. Foreign Earned Income Exclusion

2. The Additional Child Tax Credit. Get a $1,400 refund!

3.  What happens if I don't file?

and more...

Thanks for requesting our free tax guide! It will be delivered to your inbox shortly.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.