We offer

different, customized solutions that are based on your specific needs. We focus on delivering high-quality service that solves simple to complex U.S. expat taxes cases and guide you through the complicated tax process. Our team of professional accountants will work to relieve your tax load by minimizing your tax liability and maximizing the available deductions.

Federal tax return preparation and filing

State tax return preparation and filing

Late tax returns from prior years

Free extension filing

FBAR filing (Report of Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts)

FATCA reporting

Streamlined Compliance package

Tax consulting and advice

Canadian tax return

Immigration to the U.S. and emigration from the U.S.

Renouncing U.S. citizenship

USA: (833) 397-2829 (toll free)

439 University Avenue - 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8

1732 1st Ave #29692
New York, NY 10128

U.S. Taxes For American Expats E-book

FREE U.S. Tax Guide for Americans Abroad

The only e-book about U.S. Expat Taxes you need to read! Covers

1. Foreign Tax Credit vs. Foreign Earned Income Exclusion

2. The Additional Child Tax Credit. Get a $1,400 refund!

3.  What happens if I don't file?

and more...

Thanks for requesting our free tax guide! It will be delivered to your inbox shortly.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.