Before everyone gets into Xmas mood and forget about their tax obligations, we still have some time to discuss who needs to file a U.S. tax return! The U.S. expat taxes aren’t easy matter but we try to make it easy to understand even if you never dealt with it before.

Check out our new infographic, which explains who has to file U.S. tax return if you are an American living overseas.

Do you know that we offer free 20-min tax consultation calls? Book your spot now and get a professional tax help for free!

Read our FREE U.S. tax guide for Americans abroad

Read our FREE U.S. tax guide for Americans abroad

The only e-book about U.S international taxation, which you need to read as U.S. expat:

1. Learn how to save money and how to use additional tax credits

2. What is the danger of holding Controlled Foreign Corporation?

3. Why more and more people are renouncing U.S. citizenship?

Thanks for requesting our free tax guide! It will be delivered to your inbox shortly.