Notably, we want to help our tax clients in these difficult times. With this intention, we formed a COVID-19 taxpayers guide in the hope to aid. Therefore, tune in on the latest info with our COVID-19 taxpayers guide. This guide lists various links. Essentially, here are listed links to the IRS, AICPA and the tax foundation. Another key help comes from the, for instance, U.S. Treasury Department and the Chamber of Commerce. Given these points, you should also keep up with social media profiles of the authorities.
Additionally, we’ll be posting to our blog as legislation passes or anything else changes.
- 31.3.2020: Employee Retention Credit.
- 30.3.2020: Economic impact payments: and lastly,
- 21.3.2020: Tax Day now July 15 – Also, Treasury, IRS extend filing deadline and federal tax payments regardless of amount owed .
Secondly, the AICPA
Finally, the Tax Foundation
Firstly, for small businesses
Whether this COVID-19 taxpayers guide helps not only you, but other small business owners. It lists some of the resources and help available to, for instance, small businesses. For any questions, reach out to our team.
U.S. Treasury Department
- Small Business Paycheck Protection Program (PPP)
- Paycheck Protection Program (PPP) Information Sheet: Borrowers
United States of America Small Business Administration
- Guidance for Businesses and Employers to Plan and Respond to Coronavirus Disease.
- Funding Programs Page
- SBA Disaster Assistance for COVID-19
- Three-Step Process for SBA Disaster Loans
- Capital Access Resources
- SBA Local Assistance Directory
- Info For Federal Contractors
Plus, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Small Businesses Development Center: COVID-19 Small Business Resources
Automatic Data Processing Inc.: Good resource for businesses managing absences, paid and unpaid leave
Plus, Forbes: List Of Coronavirus Small Business Relief Programs.
Financial help links, for instance:
- Facebook: Small Business Grants Program (offering $100M in cash grants and ad credits).
- Finder.com: Where to find free or low-interest loans for small businesses.
- Kiva: offering 0% loans up to $15,000 with no payments for six months.
- Also, GoFundMe has too partnered with Yelp to launch the Small Business Relief Initiative.
Support Local (USA Today): Support local businesses during this time. Encourage others to do the same!
Secondly, here are the government resources
Centers For Disease Control:
- Coronavirus Resources Page
- About Coronavirus Disease
- Situation Summary
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers.
U.S. State Department:
- Total Government Response to Coronavirus and,
- Total Government Response to Coronavirus (Spanish) and,
- Government Response by State.
Finally, social media of crucial authorities
In conclusion, click the icons on our website to, subsequently, visit our social media profiles. Finally, follow the accounts of authorities during this time. Pivotal authorities are, for instance: the CDC, the World Health Organization and, lastly the IRS. Their accounts also contain important info: