Your Trusted U.S. Expat Tax Services

Since 2012 we’ve been helping Americans abroad to take the hassle out of their U.S. tax returns. Are you a U.S. citizen living in China or moving there soon? We will help you to save money on your U.S. tax return, so you can enjoy worry-free life of an American expat abroad.

Trust Worthy

Over 150 Americans abroad receive our tax assistance every month. Don’t just take our word for it. Our clients rate us 9.0/10 on Trustpilot.


Our Certified Public Accountants and IRS Enrolled Agents help you to save money on the tax return. Topped up with free 20-min phone consultations.

Flat fees

No surprises on your final bill. You pay the flat fee and you do it after we finish your tax return. No down payment and no extra charges.

We offer the best value for the price

We Cover an Array of Individual & Corporates Accounting Services

Individual and Corporate Tax

USD 400

Standard individual tax package includes Form 1040, Schedules A, B, C, D, E and Forms 1116, 2555, 8965, 8938. Form 5471 is filed separately and costs 400 USD.

Streamlined Procedures

USD 1 800

Throughout the years, we have helped expats to become compliant with the government and will introduce you to the most appropriate ways to navigate this process.

FBAR (FinCEN Report 114)

USD 100

As an American abroad, you will need to complete FinCEN Report 114 if the total value of all of the financial accounts combined, was $10,000 at any time during the calendar year reported.

Get started

  • Find out if you need to file U.S. federal income tax returns
  • Discover how to qualify for the IRS Streamlined Procedures Amnesty program
  • Catch up with late U.S. taxes without any penalties!
  • Learn how so many Americans abroad pay zero to little U.S. tax
  • See how Americans living overseas get refunds from the IRS without paying any U.S. tax!

USA*: +1-833-397-2829

439 University Avenue – 5th Floor Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8

“I wasn’t sure who to go to for help. Expat traveling extensively and needing help to catch up and keep up with taxes and bank reporting requirements. The quick response to questions, confidential communication platform, ease of information sharing and their clear supporting knowledge has been great. What a relief to be in good hands and get this help.”

Steven Adams

“Olivier and his team were very helpful in guiding me through the process of filing my tax returns, and I will certainly continue to use their services. As a long-term expat from the US, I was very much out-of-touch with current regulations etc., and his team clarified many issues for me—hugely helpful.”

Brian P Nolan

“A lot less demanding financially and in terms of paperwork than a very expensive London UK-based international tax lawyer I used to establish my tax compliance with the IRS as an “accidental American”. Very helpful indeed with suggestions re blogs and chatrooms which discuss how to get out of the senseless, expensive and tiresome charade of submitting an IRS claim every year. Recommended!”


Join Us

Our Clients Are Like Family

We value each of our client and strive to provide an excellent service! We don’t just prepare your tax return, we guide you through the process and choose the best options for you that will help you to save money on your tax bill. Our clients live in 65+ different countries and each month we assist over 150 American abroad to become tax compliant, claim credits, file for extensions, help to set up corporate structure for foreign businesses or renounce U.S. citizenship if they no longer wish to be Americans. 

Meet our team


CEO and U.S. tax expert

8+ years of helping Americans abroad to become tax compliant


U.S. expat tax specialist

Passionate about US tax and will walk you through the process


U.S. expat tax specialist

Helps Americans to save money on their annual federal income tax returns


Marketing & content

Arms you with tax knowledge by blogging about nuances of U.S. tax

U.S. Taxes For American Expats E-book

FREE U.S. Tax Guide for Americans Abroad

The only e-book about U.S. Expat Taxes you need to read! Covers

1. Foreign Tax Credit vs. Foreign Earned Income Exclusion

2. The Additional Child Tax Credit. Get a $1,400 refund!

3.  What happens if I don't file?

and more...

Thanks for requesting our free tax guide! It will be delivered to your inbox shortly.

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.