Late Tax Teturns from Prior Years

Late tax returns from prior years

Don’t worry if you haven’t filed returns for previous years because we can help you to go through late tax returns. Throughout the years, we have helped expats to become compliant with the government and will introduce you to the most appropriate ways to navigate this process.

There are particular IRS amnesty programs, such as Streamlined Procedures, which are for those who didn’t know about U.S. tax obligation and are, thus, considered to be non-willful. This usually leads to lower penalties, or no penalty all, and is done by filing six years of FBARs and three years of tax returns. 1040 Abroad’s expert teams will help to you find the correct solution.

USA: (833) 397-2829 (toll free)

439 University Avenue - 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8

340 S Lemon Ave #1021,
Walnut, CA 91789

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.