Canadian Tax Return

Canadian tax return

If you are a U.S. person who is living and working in Canada, we can help you to prepare your Canadian Tax return. We have wide experience of dealing with clients in Canada and, therefore, can make all of the calculations and share our expertise in working with expats who currently reside in Canada. Our tax teams know how to use the available options to maximize tax savings and ensure the best outcome for you.

USA: (833) 397-2829 (toll free)

439 University Avenue - 5th Floor
Toronto, ON M5G 1Y8

340 S Lemon Ave #1021,
Walnut, CA 91789

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. more information

The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.